We are a global manufacturer of high quality mobile workspace systems, providing our Customers the joy of a well organized, safe and secure work environment.
We are a global manufacturer in providing safe, secure and well-organized vehicle storage solutions.
Established in 2006
OPS Public Safety manufactures secure weapon and gear storage systems for law enforcement and public safety vehicles such as the Ford Explorer PIU, Chevy Tahoe PPV and other law enforcement vehicles. Our products assure secure storage and transport of essential cargo while providing quick access and improved safety for personnel in the field.
OPS Inc. was founded in 2006 to service the public safety sector such as police, fire, ems and military. Initially founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, OPS Inc. quickly grew into the US market and opened a second production facility in Schaumburg Illinois in 2013.
OPS Public Safety’s design and engineering team utilizes the latest SolidWorks 3D technology to create standardized storage systems and customized solutions to meet the unique needs of our customers. Our Computer Aided Design process ensures precision engineered designs and superior build quality.
From our strategically located manufacturing and distribution facilities in Watertown, New York and Kingston, Ontario, we deliver our complete line of products across the USA, Canada and beyond. OPS Public Safety embraces Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma quality standards, resulting in predictable lead times, value for our customers and a culture of getting the job done right.
OPS Public Safety is committed to providing timely order to delivery, exceptional customer service and workmanship that makes our products the preferred and trusted choice globally.
OPS Public Safety Advantages
WHAT SETS US APART
We know you have choice when it comes to finding a vehicle storage solution. So why go with us? Here are 10 reasons to start.
- We don’t point at a catalog and say, “Pick one.” We specialize in working one-on-one with you until we find a storage solution that suits how your team works in the field.
- You know what works. That’s why we work with public safety professionals to continuously improve our designs and processes.
- Don’t wait days or even weeks to get a response to a quote, drawing or question. With our Customer Care Program, you’ll hear from us right away.
- Some companies work only with steel. Not us. Our heavy-gauge, 0.100-inch aluminum drawers weigh 40% less than steel, so they can take a pounding and reduce your fuel costs.
- The quality of our materials and workmanship ensures, on average, a 12-year life expectancy for all of our products. Try finding a higher number with the other guys. In fact, we offer a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- One size doesn’t always fit all. Customization is what we’re all about, whether it’s for a first response vehicle, command vehicle, response trailer, SUV or pickup.
- Don’t have two free hands to open a drawer while on the job? Don’t worry. Our drawer mechanism allows you to easily open them with one hand.
- Our engineering team uses the latest SolidWorks 3D technology to ensure your design is specifically suited to how you work best.
- Need your storage solution now? No problem. Quick shipping is available for most of our products.
- Our ambitions are global, but our storage solutions are made local. Based in Schaumburg, Illinois, our products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
MEET THE OPS PUBLIC SAFETY TEAM
President & CEO
Email: Mike Lawrenson
Director of Business Development
Email: Shane Lawrenson
Business Development Coordinator
Email: Joe Lawrenson
Materials Planning Manager
Email: Marie Lawrenson
Inside Sales Representative
Email: Jessie Gower
Email: Ashlie Morton
Business Development Coordinator
Email: Tara McCance