The NAFA 2019 Institute and Expo is just over a month away. Held in Louisville, Kentucky, this event is one of the largest expos for fleet professionals in North America. Learn more about what services, and products are available on the expo floor, network with thousands of other fleet professionals, and attend training and educational sessions all in one place.
OPS Public Safety will be exhibiting once again this year and the team is thrilled to be part of this event. Here is a debrief as to what is to come this year from OPS Public Safety:
1) Combo Radio Drawer
If you missed it at IACP last year, here is your second chance to learn more about the recent prototype we designed for the Texas Department of Public Safety. This combo radio drawer was designed with a top equipment drawer to store weapons and gear, a bottom perforated drawer (with ventilation on the front and back) to safely store radio equipment and a rifle cabinet on the driver side.
Additional accessories that were added to this design include:
- Rubber matting in the top drawer to prevent rattling and noise
- Trigger latch with key lock on the rifle cabinet for easy access
- Rear safety barrier and cargo rails around sides and front to allow for additional equipment to be stored on top of the unit
- Black powder coated faces to provide extra durability and diminish visibility
2) New HEAVY-DUTY Pickup Truck Box
We are launching our new heavy-duty Truck Box this year at NAFA 2019. This Truck Box is designed to store all your equipment and gear– for a competitive price! Truck Box features include:
- Lightweight construction, only weighing 200lbs which increases your payload capacity
- Store all your equipment with 450lbs drawer capacity and 750lbs top capacity
- Water resistance to protect your equipment in damp weather conditions
- One-handed push button handle with key lock for extra security
- Slam shut operation allows for you to close your box by simply slamming it and it will lock automatically
- Lock-in/lock-out slides help to keep your gear secure even when parked on a slope
- Anti-skid tape to safely secure equipment on the top of the box
Learn about these features and more by stopping by our booth #700 or click here to view a concept.
3) Prize Giveaway
Who doesn’t love free stuff? Barbeque season is well on its way, which is why we are giving away a Weber Charcoal Grill to one lucky winner at the show. Here is how you can enter:
- Enter our early bird giveaway now by simply filling out this form.
- Stop by our booth and follow/like us on social media:
4) Meet and Greet with the OPS Public Safety Team
The people at OPS Public Safety are excited to attend another NAFA 2019 Institute and Expo, but we are more excited to meet you all. Meet our experienced staff to get expert advice on your next vehicle upfit, receive information on how we have helped large agencies in North America and to learn more about our diverse offerings. Book an appointment with one of our experts here.
There is so many exciting things happening at the NAFA Institute and Expo this year and we can’t wait to be a part of it. We look forward to meeting you all at booth #700!
About OPS Public Safety
OPS Public Safety manufactures weapon and gear storage systems for law enforcement and public safety vehicles. Founded in Kingston, Ontario, Canada in 2006, the family business quickly grew into the US market and opened a second production facility in Watertown, New York in 2018. Today it delivers a full line of storage products across the US, Canada and beyond.