OPS Public Safety Releases Weapon Drawers for 2021 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Designed, manufactured, and tested for the Chevrolet Tahoe Police Pursuit Vehicle
OPS Public Safety released six premium drawer configurations to fit the new 2021 Chevy Tahoe Police Pursuit Vehicle. Manufactured and tested the new 2021 drawers are 44”W x 36”D to accommodate access to the vehicle battery and maximize storage space
Standard Features Include:
- Aluminum Construction – A lightweight and durable drawer, designed to outlast the vehicle.
- 44”W x 36”D – Maximize storage space for weapons and equipment.
- 500lb Drawer Slides – Securely store up to 500lbs of equipment at full extension.
- Rubber Matting – Keep equipment from sliding and reduce noise when traveling.
- EZ Latch – A one-handed opening and closing latch mechanism for quick and safe access to weapons on scene.
- Cylinder Key Lock – Lock weapons when not in use or unattended.
- Top and Drawer Faces Powder coated Black – Avoid scratches and wear and tear on drawers.
OPS Public Safety designed the installation base to align with OEM mounting locations, making it easy to install and remove if switching the drawer to another vehicle.
Now Offering More Options:
- Full Powder Coat – Keep drawers incognito in the back of the vehicle.
- Divider Kits and Extra Dividers – Choose a divider kit to extra side to side dividers to section and organize equipment.
- Front Cargo Rail
- Simplex Lock
- Kaizen Foam
Review all standard models on our SUV Storage Drawer page or give us a call to discuss your equipment and storage needs at 315-595-3300
About OPS Public Safety:
OPS Public Safety is an industry-leading manufacturer of storage drawers for law enforcement and public safety vehicles. Founded in 2006, it now has locations in Watertown, New York, and Kingston, Ontario. Since day one, the family business has prided itself on building durable and lightweight aluminum products that ensure equipment is safe, secure, and easy to get to. OPS Public Safety offers storage solutions for SUV, pickups, vans, and command trailers. No matter the need, OPS Public Safety can design and manufacture a storage solution to your agency requirements.